WARN was established to address the research needs associated with the demographic changes taking place as Australia's workforce ages.
What is the Work and Ageing Research Network?
WARN is a network of Australian academic researchers actively contributing to new research into work and ageing relevant to both public and private sectors.
This national network builds research capacity by involving more practitioners in research activities and enhancing recruitment for industry-based research projects.
WARN aims to:
- Connect and build a community of work and ageing researchers
- Engage practitioners to:
- develop new research questions;
- take part in research projects;
- learn new skills (both applied and research);
- foster collaborations with colleagues around the country and
- disseminate research findings on work and ageing.
- Advance research knowledge about issues faced by organisations and individuals identified by practitioners in the field of work and ageing.